About Victoria Britton
Since 2003, Victoria has supplied a comprehensive range of clothing and Personal Protection Equipment to a variety of industries. During this time she has acquired a wealth of knowledge and expertise and recognises the need to provide personalised, smart, durable, comfortable garments delivered on time, sometimes at short notice, and to a budget. Helping to get all the above right is Victoria’s passion and she personally visits potential clients to provide a bespoke solution which includes samples of coordinated garments.
Victoria has a passion for excellent customer service and has retained some of her clients for over ten years. Victoria’s goal for Pennline has always been to ensure the team is totally “customer focused” and offer the highest level of customer service, quality and value to our clients to earn their continued loyalty.
- We pride ourselves on our quick response to clients all the way through the order process to delivery.
- We work very closely with our suppliers and clients to ensure that we provide the best quality and most suitable workwear for all sectors, with a focus on customer satisfaction and care combined with an exceptional end product;
- Our success depends on people: the people we work for and the people who work for us. All our staff are trained to provide a personalised and efficient service.
You can benefit from…
One to one requirements meetings
Victoria personally visits potential clients and offers a bespoke client presentation by “showcasing” various clothing samples to help our customers find the products.
Our aim is a 7-10 day leadtime from order confirmation through to delivery of final products.
Efficient ordering processes
We endeavour to ensure order accuracy and a quick turnaround.
For corporate and workwear
- Small minimum order quantity.
- Personal “bagging service” for individual employees.
- Bespoke personalised fitting service.
- All clothing can be personalised with company logos, websites and even individual names.
- In-house printing available.
For promotional items
- Wealth of knowledge to source almost any promotional product.
- Advice and support through product selection through to final logo proofing.
- We are always on the lookout for genuinely new and novel concepts that will capture our customer’s imagination and offer the market something genuinely distinctive.
- Free of Charge Samples on most promotional products.
- In-house printing of certain promotional items.
Ideally located in the Heart of England, Pennline’s office is approximately 30 minutes drive from the city centres of Nottingham, Derby and Leicester and 5 minutes from the M1 (Jct 24) and A42.