Last week’s blog was about the retro revival of styles such as tweed waistcoats and oversize “Baker-Boy” style caps.
Another style enjoying a comeback at the moment is the use of striking neon colours, a throwback to a trend popular in the 1980s.
Pennline offer a number of sportswear garments that can be ordered in bold neon shades that are sure to make you stand out from the crowd in a gymnasium or teamwear situation.
Manufactured by leading brands such as TriDri, Just Cool and Beechfield, Pennline’s range includes everything you need for a “high impact” workout, including:
- JC027 Girlie smooth cool workout vest, made from 135 gsm Neoteric ™ smooth 100% polyester fabric, available in Electric Yellow/Black and in sizes 8-16.
- TR011 TriDri Panelled Tech T-Shirt is a unisex design, with the range of colours available including Lightning Green and Sun Yellow. It features a wicking fabric and mesh panels for improved moisture management, and is available in sizes S (34″) through to 3XL (54″);
- Two types of ladies leggings are available – the JC077 Girlie cool printed legging, a full length style in a choice of 10 bold prints, as well as the TR032 TriDri performance legging, a 3/4 length fit in three colour options and in sizes 8-16.
- TR070 TriDri Ultralight layer softshell offers weather protection in colder and damp conditions. This unisex top features a full hood and chin guard, plus reflective stripes for added visibility in low light conditions – this is in addition to its Lightning Yellow fabric. Sizes available range from S(34″) to 2XL (50″).
- Topping it off, quite literally, is the BC035 Enhanced-viz cap from Beechfield. Available in fluorescent orange or yellow with reflective edging, the cap is made from PU-coated nylon with full cotton lining, and has a Rip-strip™ size adjuster.
Most of these garments are ideal for branding via our in-house design/print service, making them the perfect choice for the corporate gym market or for fitness/sports clubs.
For further information about any of these ranges please contact the team at Pennline today.